Dishforth Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Kate Scott
Yew Croft, Dishforth, YO7 3JU
Tel: 07935 860543. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
13th November 2018
You are summoned to attend the next meeting of Dishforth Parish Council, to be held on Tuesday 13th November at 7.15pm in the Dishforth Village Hall.
There will be a public session prior to the meeting and this will commence at 7.00pm.
(Members of the public will adhere to the rules set by the council for this session)
A G E N D A
1. Reminder by the Chairman of the Council’s expectations for the audio or visual recording of this meeting
2. To receive apologies and approve reasons for absence
3. To receive any declarations of interest not already declared under the council’s code of conduct or members Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
4. To confirm the minutes of meeting held on Tuesday 9th October 2018 as a true and correct record.
5. To receive information on the following ongoing issues and decide further action where necessary:
5.1 Bank Mandate
5.2 Grange Close Parking
5.3 Broken Fence on A168.
5.4 Dedication to David Wells
5.5 Conditions of road in village.
5.6 Grass cutting
6. To consider and decide upon the following planning applications:
6.1 APPLICATION NO: 6.26.369.A.REM 18/04606/REM
PROPOSAL: Reserved Matters application for the erection of 4 dwellings with access
LOCATION: Land comprising field T 438255 472815 Dishforth
6.2 APPLICATION NO: 6.26. 18/04476/REM
PROPOSAL: Reserved matters application for the Erection of 5 no. dwellings (Appearance, Landscaping, Layout and Scale considered) under Outline Permission 17/01573/OUT.
LOCATION: Land Off Back Lane Back Lane Dishforth North Yorkshire
6.3 Notification of appeal by Mr F Ward re refusal of Application for a Certificate of Lawfulness for an existing use of land and buildings as an airfield and aircraft hanger.
7. To receive the following planning decision/information
7.1 APPLICATION NO: 6.26.71.C.FUL 16/04632/FUL
PROPOSAL: Change of use and conversion of farm buildings to form 3 no. dwellings with associated landscaping and parking (site area 0.1ha).
LOCATION: Falklands Farm Lingham Lane Dishforth YO7 3LE
8. Matters requested by councillors
8.1.1 To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting of 11th September 2018 as these were not approved at the October meeting.
Councillor Reid noted that there was an item missing from the September minutes in relation to the writing the Helen Strachan in relation to her application for the position of Parish Clerk. It was discussed at the September meeting that we required a Clerk who lived in the village of Dishforth, as having previously had a clerk living out of the village some years ago, had not proved beneficial. Cllr Reid was asked to write and advise Ms Strachan that her application would not be progressed any further.
8.1.2 Distribution of Parish Council matters by electronic mail.
8.1.3 P45 for Suzanne Beattie
9. Financial matters
9.1. To approve the following accounts for payment:
9.1.1 Michael Bullivant re Grass Cutting £412.15 Chq000786
9.1.2 S Reid Keys Cutting & Refreshments £29.25 Chq000787
9.1.3 K Chedzoy Items for Remembrance Service £ Chq000788
9.1.4 K Scott – Clerks Wages £144.86 Chq000789
9.1.5 O Corbett Web Maintenance £30.00 Chq000790
9.1.6 HBC re Playground Inspection £66.00 Chq 000791
9.1.7 J Brown re McAfee & Microsoft Renewals £149.98 Chq 000792
9.2 To note the following payments previously authorised:
There have been no payments made since the last meeting on 09.10.18.
9.3. To receive the Financial Report for the Parish Council for the month of September 2018.
10. Village Hall. As agreed at the Parish Council Meeting in October 2018, there will now be a quarterly report for the village hall in the months of January/April/July/October going forwards.
11. To consider the following new Correspondence received and decide action where necessary
11.1 Request from Bowling Club for use of commuted sums for repairs.
11.2 Letter from Mrs K West re Planning on Topcliffe Road
12. To notify the clerk of matters for inclusion on the agenda of the next meeting
13. Employment matters
14. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Tuesday 11th December 2018.
All Parish Councillors
Cllr M Atkinson
Cllr B Bateman
Parish Notice Board